About Lisa Weslake
One of my proudest accomplishments was being voted Realtor of the Year for the Beaufort County Association of Realtors. This award meant so much to me, as the selection is made by my fellow real estate professionals throughout the community. I am proud to have served my profession for many years in several roles, including Board Director, Vice President, President, and Past President, and currently on the MLS Committee. Real Estate is a continuously changing industry, and I enjoy being a full-time member, dedicated to maintaining its professional and ethical standards.
I welcome the opportunity to help others make Beaufort their home, as well as helping locals with their real estate dreams.
Certifications and Recognitions
- 2016-2017 ~ Incoming Director: Board of Realtors
- 2009 – 2014 ~ #1 Sales agent Century 21 Carolina Realty for each year
- 2014-2015 ~ MLS Committee Member
- 2014 ~ President Board of Realtors
- 2013 ~ President Board of Realtors Past
- 2012 ~ Vice-President Board of Realtors
- 2009-2011 ~ Director Board of Realtors
- 2008 ~ Voted Realtor of the Year by the Beaufort County Association of Realtors
- 2007 ~ #1 Sales Agent in Units for the Beaufort County Association of Realtors
- 2007 ~ #1 Sales Agent~Century 21 Carolina Realty
- 2006 ~ #1 Sales Agent~Century 21 Carolina Realty
- 2005 ~ #1 Sales Agent~Century 21 Carolina Realty
- 2005 ~ Centurion Award Recipient
- 2004 ~ #1 Sales Agent~Century 21 Carolina Realty
- 2003 ~ #1 Sales Agent~Century 21 Carolina Realty
I specialize in representing my clients in the purchases and sales of single-family residences and income property within the cities of BEAUFORT, LADY’S ISLAND, PORT ROYAL, BLUFFTON, RIDGELAND, BURTON, SAINT HELENA ISLAND, FRIPP ISLAND, and HARBOR ISLAND. I keep current of all transactions in these areas, and I am able to assist you with the purchase of any property listed in the Multiple Listing Service, EVEN THOSE OF OTHER COMPANIES! So there’s no need to contact every listing office of the properties you are interested in…just call me! I have personally assisted many military personnel in finding homes when moving to Beaufort, as well as selling homes of those receiving orders elsewhere.
I’m a Beaufort native having been born and raised in the local area. Both of my parents, as well as their parents and more generations were proud to call Beaufort home. Over the years, I have seen many changes in my home town, but one thing that has remained constant is the small-town family atmosphere among the people of Beaufort. It doesn’t take long to feel a genuine sense of belonging to this friendly community, and you are practically guaranteed to see someone you know everywhere you go!
I graduated from Clemson University, one of the major universities in South Carolina. Current hobbies of mine include photography, and spending time with my husband Tom and our 2 children, including being an advocate for my special-needs son and other people with disabilities.